9957L (996L-R&V - Entrance Lever Trim) - Three-Point Latching Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 99-Series includes a fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 98 and 99 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 98 & 99 Three-point latching exit device for all types of single and double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3, 2008 Grade 1. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts. The 9857 has a smooth mechanism case and the 9957 has a grooved case.
Features and Benefits:
- Three-point latching exit device with 996L lever trim, key lock and unlocks lever.
- 996L lever trim is handed; Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors.
- Includes 299(2), 248L-4, 304L Strikes and Sex Bolts for Latches.
- For all types of single and double doors.
- For doors 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2008, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- 3 ft. device fit doors 28" to 36". 4 ft device fits door 34" to 48".
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking Anti-friction Top & Bottom Bolt, 5/8" throw. Deadlocking rim bolt, 3/4" throw.
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor - 39-13/16".
- Door Undercut 1/4".
- Center Case Dimensions - 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8".
- Top & Bottom Latch Case: 4-1/2" x 2-1/8" x 1-1/2".
- Rim cylinder not included.
- Projection Pushbar Neutral - 3-13/16", Pushbar Depressed - 3-1/16".
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 99 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.