9847DT (990DT - Dummy Trim) - Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 98-Series includes a fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 98 and 99 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 98 & 99 Concealed mounted vertical rod exit device for use on single or double metal doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3, 2001 Grade 1. The 9847 has a smooth mechanism case and the 9947 has a grooved case.
Features and Benefits:
- Concealed Vertical Rod exit device with 990DT dummy pull trim, pull when dogged. No outside operation, no cylinder.
- Strikes Top - 338 - unfinished, Bottom - 385L - unfinished.
- For use on single or double metal doors, 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Vertical Rods - round 2 piece adjustable rods. Top rod adjustable from 6'8" to 8'4". Bottom rod adjustable 35-5/8" to 49-5/8".
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- 3 ft. device fit doors 28" to 36". 4 ft device fits door 34" to 48".
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking Top & Bottom Bolt, 5/8" throw.
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor - 39-5/8".
- Door Undercut 1/4".
- Center Case Dimensions - 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8".
- Top & Bottom Latch Case: 4-1/2" x 2-1/8" x 1-1/2".
- Projection Pushbar Neutral - 3-13/16", Pushbar Depressed - 3-1/16".
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 98 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.