55NL (550DT/110MD - Night Latch Trim) - Rim Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 55-Series cross bar style of exit device is primarily used in architectural applications. It is available in both wide and narrow stile, and is ideal for environments that demand a traditional looking device with the durabilty to withstand rugged applications.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 55 series exit devices are UL listed for Accident Hazard or Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 55 Rim exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for accident hazard installations. Fits doors stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" (44mm). Device is field reversible.
Features and Benefits:
- Rim exit device with 550DT/110MD night latch trim, key retracts latch bolt.
- Device is furnished with standard 1409 strike in dull black finish.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion.
- For doors 1-3/4" thick. (Specify if 2-1/4" door).
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard on non fire-rated devices.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (10B) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Latch Bolt - 3/4" (19mm) throw latch bolt.
- Crossbar height to finished floor 36-13/16" (1011mm) at center.
- Rim cylinder not included.
- Fasteners - Sex nuts and bolts for mounting are included for 1-3/4" (44mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 55 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.