3547A-NL-OP (388 - Night Latch Cylinder Assembly Trim) - Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 35A-Series incorporates proven design features and durability for the life safety conscious buyer. New design features provide improved security and life safety performance.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 35A series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 3347A & 3547A Concealed Vertical Rod exit device for all types of single and double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1. The 3547A has a smooth mechanism case and the 3347A has a grooved case. The concealed vertical rod device is non-handed except when the SS (signal switch) option is used.
3347A/3547A fits door stiles as narrow as 2-1/8" (44mm), wood door stiles as narrow as 4" (102mm). Newly designed device has a one piece center case cover.
Features and Benefits:
- 388 night latch cylinder assembly trim, key retracts latch. Optional pull required.
- For use on all types of single and double doors.
- Device length - 3', fits 2' 4" to 3' door size or 4', fits 2' 8" to 4' door size.
- Fits door stiles as narrow as 2-1/8", wood door stiles as narrow as 4".
- Vertical rods-round 2 piece adjustable rods: Top rod adjustable from 6'8" to 8'4". Bottom rod adjustable 35-5/8" to 49-5/8".
- Latch bolt-deadlocking top & bottom bolt, 5/8" throw.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- Strikes top - 338 - unfinished, bottom - 385A - unfinished.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.- ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1.
- Hex key dogging standard.
- Device centerline from finished floor - 39-13/16".
- Center case dimensions 8-3/16" x 2-13/32" x 1-9/16".
- Door undercut - 1/4".
- Mechanism case dimensions 2-1/4" x 2-1/4".
- Top and Bottom Latch 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 1".
- Projection - pushbar neutral - 3-13/16".
- Rim cylinder not included.
- Pushbar depressed - 3-1/16".
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 35A Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.