3527A-EO (Exit Only) - Narrow Stile Surface Mounted Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 35A-Series incorporates proven design features and durability for the life safety conscious buyer. For all types of doors, even door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4". New design features provide improved security and life safety performance. Exit only, no outside operation. Trim sold separately.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 35A series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 3327A & 3527A Surface Mounted Vertical Rod exit device for all ytpes of single and double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1. The 3527A has a smooth mechanism case and the 3327A has a grooved case. The surface vertical rod device is non-handed except when the SS (signal switch) option is used.
3327A/3527A fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" (44mm). Newly designed device has a one piece center case cover.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounted vertical rod device with locking lever for narrow stile aluminum doors.
- Exit Only function - Trim not included.
- Standard rods accommodate 7' door, device length 3' or 4'.
- Fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" with standard strikes (266, 248L-4, and 304L).
- For doors 1-3/4" thick standard.
- Device Functions - Ship ready for all functions; EO, DT, NL, NL-OP, L, T.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- Strikes- Top - 266 - dull black, Bottom - 248L-4 & 304L - unfinished.
- Latch Bolt - deadlocking anti-friction top & bottom bolt 5/8" throw.
- Non-handed except when the SS (Signal Switch) option is used.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.- ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1.
- Device centerline from finished floor - 39-5/8".
- Center case dimensions 8-3/16" x 2-13/32" x 1-9/16".
- Door undercut - 1/4".
- Mechanism case dimensions 2-1/4" x 2-1/4".
- Top and Bottom Latch 4-1/2" x 2-1/8" x 1-1/2".
- Vertical Rods - 1/2" square tubing.
- Top rod length is 34-15/16".
- Bottom rod length is 31-1/4".
- Extension rods available 1' or 3' for doors over 7'.
- Projection - pushbar neutral - 3-3/16".
- Pushbar depressed - 3-1/16".
Exit Trim Option:
386DT (Dummy Trim): Pull when dogged.
386NL (Night Latch Trim): Key retracts latchbolt. Rim cylinder not included.
388NL (Night Latch Trim): Key retracts latchbolt. Optional pull required. Rim cylinder not included.
360L (Entrance Lever Trim): Key locks & unlocks lever. 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 35A Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.