33A-EO (Exit Only) - Narrow Stile Rim Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 33A-Series incorporates proven design features and durability for the life safety conscious buyer. For all types of doors, even door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4". New design features provide improved security and life safety performance. Exit only, no outside operation. Trim sold separately.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 33A series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 33A & 35A Rim exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1. The 35A has a smooth mechanism case and the 33A has a grooved case. The rim device is non-handed except when the S5 (signal switch) option is used.
33A/35A fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4" (44mm). Newly designed device has a one piece center case cover.
Features and Benefits:
- Narrow stile device.
- Exit Only function - Trim not included.
- Fits door stiles as narrow as 1-3/4".
- For doors 1-3/4" thick standard.
- Strike - 1439 - dull black finish.
- Device Functions - Ship ready for all functions; EO, DT, NL, NL-OP, L, T.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard on non fire-rated devices.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28), Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) & Satin Chrome (26D) finish.
- Device lengths - 3' - 2' 4" to 3' Door Size: 4' - 3' 1" to 4' Door Size.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2001 Grade 1.
- Device centerline from finished floor -- 39-13/16".
- Finished floor 39-11/16".
- Mechanism case dimensions 2-1/4" x 2-1/4".
- Center case dimensions - 8-3/16" x 2-13/32" x 1-9/16".
- Projection pushbar neutral - 3-13/16".
- Pushbar depressed - 3-1/16".
Exit Trim Option:
386DT (Dummy Trim): Pull when dogged.
386NL (Night Latch Trim): Key retracts latchbolt. Rim cylinder not included.
388NL (Night Latch Trim): Key retracts latchbolt. Optional pull required. Rim cylinder not included.
360L (Entrance Lever Trim): Key locks & unlocks lever. 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 33A Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.