22TP (230TP - Thumbpiece Trim) - Rim Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 22-Series is the economical alternative, incorporating a modern touchbar styling for all types of doors.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 22 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 22 Rim exit device for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3, 2008 Grade 1. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutouts. Fits door stiles as narrow as 3-12/16" (97mm). The device is non-handed.
Features and Benefits:
- Rim exit device with 230TP thumbpiece trim.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutouts.
- Fits door stiles as narrow 4-3/4" with #299 strike.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion.
- For doors 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard on non fire-rated devices.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28) & Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) finish.
- ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- 3 ft. device fit doors 28" to 36". 4 ft device fits door 34" to 48".
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- Strikes Non Fire rated - 299 Black with 4-3/4" stile.
- 1-1/4" Mortise cylinder not included.
- Device Centerline from 39-13/16" at center of device. Finished Floor 39-11/16" with Mullion.
** All Von Duprin Exit Device Trims are sold Less Cylinder. For matching cylinders see "Companion Items" above.**
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 22 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.