22ALK - Alarm Kit by Von Duprin
ALK Alarm Kit is a simple and effective way to deter unauthorized use of an emergency exit door. Ideal for use on perimeter doors in restaurants, libraries, retail stores and many other commercial business applications.
Kits are available for 22 Series Exit Devices and for all mounting types; rim, mortise and vertical rod. The kit is self-contained and replaces an existing dogging cover. Install is simple; remove the end cap and braacket, slide the dogging cover out and insert the ALK kit. Re-install the end cap and bracket, and the installation is complete.
Arming and disarming operation is by use of a standard 1-1/4" mortise cylinder (not included).
Features and Benefits:
- When the touch bar is depressed, the horn sounds to provide an audible means of signaling that the opening has been violated.
- For use with 22 series exit devices.
- The alarm kit can be armed or disarmed by key.
- The horn is rated at 85 decibels.
- Key switch uses a standard 1-1/4" mortise cylinder with a straight cam. Cylinder not included.
- Operates on one 9-volt alkaline battery. The horn will emit an intermittent low battery alert signal.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28) & Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) finish.
Hardwire Installation: The new ALK assembly includes both a 24VDC input and External Inhibit feature. For continuous operation, the ALK is compatible using the popular PS-902 or other 24VDC power supplies. The External Inhibit provides remote arming and dis-arming.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or part not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.