2227K-F (210K - Entrance Knob Trim) - Fire Rated Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device by Von Duprin
The Von Duprin 22-Series is the economical alternative, incorporating a modern touchbar styling for all types of doors.
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 22 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
The Von Duprin 2227 Fire Rated Surface mounted vertical rod exit device for pairs of doors up to 8' x 10' (2438mm x 3048mm), UL listed for Fire Exit Hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. Fits door stiles as narrow as 3-5/8" (92mm). The device is non-handed.
Features and Benefits:
- UL Fire Rated exit device for pairs of doors up to 8' x 10'.
- Surface mounted vertical rod exit device with 210K knob trim, key locks and unlocks knob.
- Fits door stiles as narrow as 3-5/8".
- For doors 1-3/4" or 2-1/4" thick.
- Door Height 7' - standard door height. Extension rods available for door heights up to 10'.
- Available in Sprayed Aluminum (SP28) & Sprayed Dark Bronze (SP313) finish.
- Hex key dogging standard on non fire rated devices.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts.
- UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Devices are ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
- Fire Rated strikes - Top 299F - Dull Black. Bottom 304L - Unfinished.
- Latch Bolt - Deadlocking Anti-friction Top and Bottom Bolt, 5|8" throw.
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor - 39-13/16" at center of device.
- Door Undercut - 1/4" from finished floor recommended, 3/4" maximum or 1/8" from threshold.
- Vertical rods are 1/2" square tubing.
- Device Lengths - 3' and 4'.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the Von Duprin 22 Series Exit Devices not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.