Tri-Code H.S. Key Machine by Kaba Ilco
The Tri-Code H.S. cuts popular sidewinder/laser style, high security automotive keys by code, bitting number or duplication.
Simple to operate, this electronic machine will eliminate the guesswork and effort associated with cutting sidewinder/laser style automotive keys.
If key "wear" is detected when duplicating, the machine automatically compensates to produce a duplicate key cut to the original factory specifications, within a tolerance of +/- .001".
No set-up or initial calibration required. It's fully equipped and ready to cut keys once you remove it from the box.
Features and Benefits:
- Microprocessor controlled cutting operation, utilizing a precision x-y stepper motor carriage transport mechanism.
- Extensive "on-board" database contains cut specifications for dozens of sidewinder/laser style automotive key systems and also includes indirect codes for most major automotive brands using sidewinder/laser style keys.
- Versatile Three-Position vise clamp (optional vises are not required).
- Only one cutter required to support all applications.
- Simple to follow menus with easy view LCD display and generous size keypad for easy operation.
- Built-in light illuminates cutting area.
- Protective safety shield.
- Available 110V-AC.
- Once opened, Key Machines are Not Returnable. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motor: Single phase 110V AC, 60 hz.
Vise Jaws: 3-position "multi-purpose" type.
Movements: Stepper motor controlled carriage movement.
Cutter: H101, Cobalt tool steel. No optional cutters required!
Tolerances: X-Y Axis = +/- .001".
Dimensions: 19.67" W x 19.67" D x 18.89" H.
Click Here for Tri-Code H.S. Template
Click Here for Tri-Code H.S. Instruction Manual