TC4361 Series Door Closer by Global Door Closers
The TC4361 is recommended for use on heavy duty commercial, architectural and institutional applications. It is ideal for business, new construction and renovations. It has a full selection of accessories to accommodate the requirements of any field installation. It is tri-packed standard and comes with all fasteners, brackets and soffit plates for versatility. Closers with non-hold open arms are UL listed for "A" label fire doors. Fully compliant with opening force requirements for ADA and ANSI/BHMA standards. Meets ADA Requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Grade 1 certified, ANSI/BHMA A156.4.
- UL listed compliant UL10C for positive pressure.
- Aluminum alloy shell.
- Slimline cover.
- Multi-size springs 1-6 adjustable power ADA compliant.
- Three independent regulating valves - control sweep and latch closing speeds, also backcheck cushion.
- Tri packed - regular, top jamb, parallel arm mount.
- Supplied with both wood and machine screws.
- Available in Aluminum (AL) & Duronodic (DU) finish.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Global Commercial TC4361 Door Closers
Download TC4361 Template Instructions