TSB - Touch Sense Bar by Securitron
The Touch Sense Bar (TSB) provides touch-triggered release of magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. Touching the bar, even through light gloves or clothing, triggers an electronic sensor that releases the lock. For indoor use only, the TSB installs easily on all types of metal, aluminum or wood frame doors. Meets "no special tools or knowledge" criteria in code requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48".
- Activates a DPST 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress, or initiates the delay on an exit delay timer.
- Backup push button.
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included.
- Automatic dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Through-bolt kit works on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4 thick. See "Related Items" above.
- Cover plates for retrofit of competitor products. See "Related Items" above.
- Available in Clear (CL) & Black (BK) finish.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50091-1, EN 61000-6-2 Approved.
40mA at rest; 25mA releasing at 12VDC or 24VDC
Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C] Indoor use only
(EL) ElectroLynx (EL-DSB): ElectroLynx is a standardized plug-in connection system which allows for the easy installation of door mounted hardware. Door mounted locking hardware, doors, hinges or power transfer devices and frames are all pre-wired at the factory with universal plug-in connectors for a simplified and time saving installation in the field.
- 36" (914mm) Length.
- 42" (1,067mm) Length.
- 48" (1,219mm) Length.
- (D) Dummy bar with no release function.
- Trailing edge timer.