AQE30E - Power over Ethernet (PoE) Extractor by Securitron
The Securitron AQE30E is a single port Power over Ethernet (PoE) MidSpan Extractor designed for access control and security applications. This module provides 12VDC up to a maximum of 25W output power to a non-PoE device from a PoE source. The AQE30E Extractor is used to power DC IP and PTZ cameras, access control, door controllers and other similar equipment.
The AQE Series Extractor provides RJ45 connectors for data input and output and two terminal strips for the DC output and power level selection.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows powering of PoE devices from a non-PoE source.
- 12VDC output power derived from PoE source.
- Selectable for 13W or 25W output.
- Visual diagnostics by on-board LED.
- UL 294B Listed.
- UL/CUL 60950-1.
- 30W IEEE 802.3at.
- CSA C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment.
- RoHS Complaint.
42.5 to 57VDC PoE Input
0.6 A input current
12VDC output, 13 or 25W
10/100/1000 data rate
Operating Temperature: +32 to +120F [0 to +49C]