PDB-1R - Fire Trigger & Relay Interface Board by Securitron
The PDB-1R uses an end-of-line resistor to rigger a form "C" contact in response to a fire system alarm condition. In response to a fire system alarm condition. In response to the trigger, the unit transfers power from the "Normally On" output to the "Normally Off" output. Additional triggered reactions include status feedback to fire control or annunciation systems, ground fault trigger and input trigger that latches until reset.
Features and Benefits:
- Individual LED indicators show which output is powered.
- Form "C" contact indicates trigger status.
- Latching or non-latching mode.
- Can provide ground supervision via jumper configuration.
- Output triggers include.
- Normally Open or Normally Closed with supervised End-of-Line resistor.
- Normally Closed override switch trigger input.
- Normally Closed Auxiliary switch trigger input.
- Ground fault detection.
- Trigger status reporting.
- 70 mA used for relay control.
- Universal 11-29 VDC input.
- 15 Amp transfer relay.
- UL 294 Recognized.
- UL 603 Recognized.
- ULC-S318-96 Recognized.
Board: 3-3/4" H x 2-1/4" W x 13/16" D.
Mounting: 3-7/16" H x 1-7/8" W.