M82 - Durable Magnalock by Securitron
Magnalock® Industrial Strength Hold for Challenging Indoor/Outdoor Environments!
The M82 electromagnetic lock offers unsurpassed magnetic holding strength, durability and ease of maintenance for interior, perimeter and exterior access control applications in high-risk environments. With unsurpassed durability, the M82 will last long after most buildings wear out. Flexible mounting options are available for higher security locations and other environments where extreme forces may be encountered.
1800 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage and magnetic bond sensing function standard. Preferred by prisons and detention facilities, and also functions best on large, high security gates.
Note: An Offset Strike may be required for proper installation of the M82 in aluminum frame door applications. The M82 requires 2.5 inches of flat mounting space.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to the door frame for strength and reliability.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 10 ft. [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- (G) Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male (Gate conduit).
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08501-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 1800 lbs [816kg]
Electrical: 350mA at 12VDC; 200mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door positon switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.
(F) Face Drilled: Provides the holes for the mounting bolts through the face of the magnet in a front-to-back orientation rather than through the magnet bottom-to-top.
(G) Gate Conduit: The conduit fitting is offered on some Magnalocks that can be used for gate-mounting applications and features an outer diameter and inner diameter.