DM62 - Double Durable Magnalock by Securitron
The Ultimate Magnalock® Double Magnet for Indoor/Outdoor Higher Security!
The versatile DM62 electromagnetic lock offers strength and ease of maintenance for interior, perimeter and exterior access control - in a compact double magnet. This all-in-one unit is designed for double doors with no mullion. With unsurpassed durability, the DM62 will last long after most buildings wear out.
For double doors without a center mullion, the DM62 supplies two model 62 Magnalocks in a single, brushed stainless steel housing.
Note: A pair of Offset Strikes may be required for proper installation of the DM62 in aluminum frame door applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools.
- Ultra-secure collapsing blind nuts mount to the door frame for strength and reliability.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 3 ft. [1m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08511-1000.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
Electrical: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door positon switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.