CEPT - Concealed Electrical Power Transfer by Securitron
Beautifully Crafted, Compact, Secure Power Transfer!
The heavy-duty, tamper-resistant Concealed Electrical Power Transfer (CEPT) securely transfers power and data from the hinge side of the frame to electrified hardware on the door. The unit is discreetly concealed between the frame and door when the door is closed. Available in three multi-wire configurations and four finishes, the CEPT complements any architectural setting.
Features and Benefits:
- Mortises into the edges of the door and frame.
- Direct retrofit for competitor products.
- Tamper resistant.
- All metal construction including back boxes.
- 7/8" knockouts on back boxes accommodate EMF-type fittings.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Compatible with butt hinges up to 6" and continuous hinges with cutout.
- Available in Stainless Steel (630), Dual Brass (606), Dull Bronze (612) & Oil Rubbed Bronze (613) finish.
- ANSI/UL 10C Listed, 3 hour rated.
- ULC-S318 Listed, 3 hour rated.
- ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (+/- 150psi) Windstorm Listed.
- Florida Building Code Approved.
- Patents: 8,448,382; 2,714,685 (Canada).
10 Wire (CEPT-10): Includes 8-22 AWG wires plus 2-18 AWG wires for higher-current devices.
CAT5E Compatible (CEPT-C5E): CAT5E compatible with 9-22 AWG wire stranded conductor, Molex connectors.
ElectroLynx (EL-CEPT): ElectroLynx compatible with 12-22 AWG Wires, ElectroLynx connectors.