BPSS - Solar Boxed Power Supply by Securitron
The BPSS is the only out-of-the-box solution specifically designed for remote electric lock control where conventional power is impractical or not available. This complete solar power system powers most single-point access control device and fail secure lock (intermittent duty only) by producing sustainable solar and battery operated power. Select the BPSS-10 or BPSS-20 (10 or 20 charging Watts respectively), based on solar activity in the area/region where you're installing.
Features and Benefits:
- Works with most fail-secure electric locks.
- Works with most keypads or card readers.
- Available in 10W and 20W versions.
- Operates outdoors.
- 100% Solid State Solar Controller comes iwth anodized aluminum case and marine-rated terminals.
- Low voltage battery monitor protects batteries from deep discharge.
- High-efficiency photovoltaic panels use silicon nitride multicrystalline cells.
- Green charging LED indicator.
- Comes with mounting brackets for enclosure and solar panel.
- (PMK-3): Mounting brackets available for fence/pole mounting (to 3" diameter).
- (SWK): Wind kit available for high wind areas.
- Approved for use in hazardous locations - Class 1, Divison 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
Standard Enclosure Brackets:
Accommodates up to 2" diameter
Maximum 125mA continuous, 450mA maximum operating the locking device - intermittent duty only. Number of daily lock operations will vary due to solar activity and current draw.
Output Voltage: 14.4VDC Max
Size: 14.5" x 12.2" x .7" 22" x 14.2" x .7"
Rated Power: 10 Watts 20 Watts
Panel Weight: 3.3 lbs. 5.5 lbs.
Operating Temperature: -4 to +113F [-20 to +45C]
Panel(s) Operating Temperature: -40 to 185F [-40 to +85C]