PDB-8 - Power Distribution Board with Fire Trigger by Securitron
The PDC-8C1R splits a main DC power source into eight Class 2 power limited outputs. Each output is individually configurable for Normally On or Normally Off and can change state in response to an alarm condition from eith or both supervised triggers, or can remain in its native state.
Features and Benefits:
- 8 Class 2 power limited outputs with PTC circuit breakers.
- Individual LED output status indicators.
- LED main input power indicator.
- Removable terminal blocks for easy connection.
- Two supervised triggers:
- End-of-line resistor.
- Optically isolated trigger by voltage or reverse polarity.
- LEDs and form "C" contacts indicate trigger status.
- Universal 11-28 VDC input.
- 90-160 mA per relay.
- 1.23 Amps max, per output.
- 15 Amp transfer relay.
- 2 Amp form C contacts.