PDB-8 - Power Distribution Board with Fire Trigger by Securitron
The PDC-8C1R splits a main DC power source into eight Class 2 power limited outputs. Each output is individually configurable for Normally On or Normally Off and can change state in response to an alarm condition from eith or both supervised triggers, or can remain in its native state.
Features and Benefits:
- Eight power outputs.
- Eight individually configurable relays with status LEDs.
- End-of-Line resistor master trigger for Fire System interface.
- LED indicator for trigger status.- Removable terminal blocks for easy connection.
- Easy output individually configurable for:
- Fire trigger Enabled or Disabled.
- Normally Open or Normally Closed.
- Continuous Output.
- 8F8R can provide dry contacts by removing fuses.
- Relay inputs individually configurable for:
- Low current open collector.
- Normally Closed Switch.
- Normally Opened Switch.
- 8C8R offers 1.23 Amp PTC Class 2 power limited outputs.
- 8F8R offers 0.5 Amp outputs.
- Uses 20 mA per relay.
- 7 Amp relays.