E300 - Excel™ Architectural Cabinet Lock by Security Door Controls
Eliminate keys and expand the reach of access control systems to drawers, cabinets and lockers - any critical use - where the application of a compact, specialized electromagnetic lock provides a higher level of security. SDC's E300 is a connected access control solution that is virtually maintenance free and has a lock status output for remote monitoring and system application needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Failsafe operation.
- Easy installation in small cabinets or restricted spaces. No special tools are required.
- No moving parts, virtually maintenance free.
- Spike and surge protection for solid-state devices on same line.
- Lock status.
- Interlocking Quick Mount Assembly.
- Mounting Bracket with Sheet Metal Screws.
- Wire Access Chamber with Terminal Block.
- Dual Voltage 12/24 VDC.
- Clear anodized aluminum finish (628).
Holding Force: 300 lbs / 136 kg.
Lock: 7" L x 1.625" H x 0.875" D;
Circuitry & Wiring: PC board with voltage and current spike protection, instant release anti-residual magnetism circuit, terminal block for power input.
Voltage: 12/24VDC, field selectable.
Current: 360 mA @ 12VDC; 180 mA @ 24VDC