1576U - Single Face Drilled Gate EMLock by Security Door Controls
ANSI Grade 1 Modular Magnetic Lock, SDC's Gate EMLock® provides 1200 lbs. of holding force and enables the access and egress control of pedestrian and vehicle gates. Access controls such as card readers, digital keypads and remote control stations provide gate and lock control.
SDC Gate EMLocks® are compatible with manual and automatic, swinging and sliding, tubular and iron gates. The floating armature design compensates for gate misalignment with the electromagnet.
SDC Gate EMLocks® are totally sealed in an epoxy filled stainless steel case. A threaded conduit fitting ensures weather resistant protection of the wiring.
Features and Benefits:
- 1200 lbs. Holding Force.
- Face drilled mounting.
- Autosensing 12/24 VDC Voltage Input.
- Stainless Steel Case.
- Epoxy filled for weather resistance.
- Threaded conduit fitting.
- Built-in voltage kickback protection.
- Low power consumption.
- Built-in bond sensor (BAS).
- Built-in door position sensor (DPS).
- Clear anodized aluminum finish (V/628).
Voltage: 12/24 VDC Voltage Sensing Input.
Single: 225mA @ 24VDC; 450mA @ 12VDC;
8-11/16" L x 2-1/2" H x 1-5/8" D