FE695-CEN Keyless Touchscreen Lever Set by Schlage FE-Series
The Schlage FE695-CEN is a Grade 2 keyless leverset that is part of the Schlage BE-Series Collection.
Finish: The Schlage FE695-CEN Leverset comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Handing: The FE695-CEN Century Leverset with Elan Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
The FE695 Touch™ Keypad Leverset is just the thing if you're a homeowner with an active lifestyle, or a busy parent with kids who are always coming and going. Schlage Touch™ lets you do more with less hassle and can simplify your life. Go for a run without stashing a house key in your sock. Let the housekeeper in when you're not a home. With Schlage Touch™, no key means there's nothing to lose, nothing to fiddle with and, for would-be intruders, no cylinder to pick. Do all this without ever having to worry about being locked out. Schlage Touch™ is not just one less thing to carry; its's a new kind of freedom, backed by the strength and expertise of Schlage - a leader in security for over 90 years.
Slim Profile. Sleek without sacrificing strength, and it will work even when placed between a door and screen door.
Completely Keyless Design. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. Plus, since there is no keyhole of any kind, Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick and bump-proof.
Grade 2 Security Rating. ANSI Grade 2 which indicates strong performance across a range of residential applications.
Illuminated Touchscreen. Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen protects against fingerprints and smudges and ensures wear patters remain undetectable.
Features and Benefits:
- ANSI 156.5/BHMA Grade 2 for higher residential security.
- Easy to program with memory for 19 different access codes.
- Illuminated, fingerprint-resistant touchscreen works in the rain and when you're wearing gloves.
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery included.
- For left or right handed applications.
- Easy installation with just a screwdriver- no wiring required.
- Keyless Entry Function: Simply enter the 4-digit code of your choosing to unlock the door. Can be used anywhere a standard keyed entry would be used but with more convenience.
- Completely Keyless Design: A new level of simplicity and convenience, with no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. Without a keyhole of any kind this lock is 100% pick and bump proof.
- Low Battery Warning: Schlage Touch gives you plenty of advance notice with a dedicated, illuminated low battery icon, as well as a slight nuisance delay that will trigger your attention and let you know it's time to change the battery. Even if the battery should die for some reason, Schlage Touch features connectors that let you "jumpstart" it with a 9V battery which ensures you'll always be able to access your home.
Schlage Touch™ Works for You:
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage FE695 Series Lever Set
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Touch - Keyless Era:
Schlage Touch - Features:
Schlage Touch - Battery Replacement:
Schlage Touch - Programming Guide: