F94 - Flair Lever Interior Pack by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Flair is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The ornate details give the lever a dramatic bit of- yes, flair.
- Inside Trim (Includes Inside Lever and Deadbolt Cover Plate Only) for Dummy (Inactive) Handleset.
- MUST ALSO PURCHASE F92 Outside Trim of choice for a complete Handleset.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- 1-tool installation, installs with just a Phillips screwdriver.
Function: The Schlage Flair Lever Interior Pack is available in Dummy-Inactive (F94 FLA) function.
Finish: The Schlage Flair Lever Interior Pack comes in Brass (605), Satin Brass (608), Antique Brass (609), Satin Nickel (619), Antique Nickel (620), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Flair Lever Interior Pack is handed (non-reversible) meaning you must specify Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
An Interior Pack is the interior trim that syncs with an exterior Handleset to make a complete front door locking unit. Interior Packs consist of a knob or lever trim and matching deadbolt turn. We stock Interior Packs as separate stand-along units so that you can have your choice of any knob or lever in any finish on the inside of your front door. There are two functions of Interior Packs: Single Cylinder (that sync with Single Cylinder Handlesets) and Dummy-Inactive Interior Packs (that sync with Dummy-Inactive Handlesets). While all Schlage Knobs and Levers are available in Interior Pack format, they are specific in terms of matching up to various Handlesets:
F94 FLA - Dummy Interior Pack for Addison, Brookshire, Camelot, Century, Greenwich, Plymouth & Wakefield Dummy Handlesets.