Champagne Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Champagne is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The Champagne Lever features a unique wave style for added decor.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed. Click here for Andover (AND) rosette.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Champagne Lever is available in Passage (F10 CHP), Privacy (F40 CHP), Keyed Entry (F51A CHP), and Single Dummy (F170 CHP) function.
Finish: The Schlage Champagne Lever comes in Satin Nickel (619), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Champagne Lever is non-handed (reversible) except for the dummy function; Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
Special: Certain Champagne Lever Products have been discounted and the discount price will apply ONLY to our current stock; orders will be filled while supplies last, and discounted stock cannot be guaranteed. Promo codes are not valid on any discount item.