Callington Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Callington is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The Callington Lever features a traditional curve.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Callington Lever is available in Passage (F10 CLT), Privacy (F40 CLT), Keyed Entry (F51A CLT), and Single Dummy (F170 CLT) function.
Finish: The Schlage Callington Lever comes in Satin Nickel (619) and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Callington Lever is non-handed (reversible) except for the dummy function; Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.