Avila Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Avila is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The tapered curve and subtle detailing make this striking style hard to forget.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Avila Lever is available in Passage (F10 VLA), Privacy (F40 VLA), Keyed Entry (F51A VLA), and Single Dummy (F170 VLA) function.
Finish: The Schlage Avila Lever comes in Lifetime Brass (505), Brass (605), Antique Brass (609), Satin Nickel (619), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Avila Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Schlage Avila (VLA) Lever
Download Door Prep Template
Download Installation Instructions
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Door Prep Checklist:
Schlage Privacy/Passage Lock Easy Installation Video: