Andover Knob by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Andover is a Grade 2 knob that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Traditional but versatile, with delicate details and a subtle hint of elegance.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed. Click here for Andover (AND) rosette.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Andover Knob is available in Passage (F10 AND), Privacy (F40 AND), Keyed Entry (F51A AND), and Single Dummy (F170 AND) function.
Finish: The Schlage Andover Knob comes in Lifetime Brass (505), Brass (605), Antique Brass (609), Oil Rubbed Bronze (613), Satin Nickel (619), Antique Nickel (620), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
All Schlage Locks come standard with Drive-in Collars needed to convert standard latches into the drive-in function.
If you require Square Corner Strikes (SCS) please order from our Door Strikes Section.
If you require Square Corner Latches (SCAL) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
Special: Certain Andover Knob Products have been discounted and the discount price will apply ONLY to our current stock; orders will be filled while supplies last, and discounted stock cannot be guaranteed. Promo codes are not valid on any discount item.