8813ETL - Rim Exit Device by Sargent
SARGENT manufactures a full line of exit devices including vertical rod, rim and mortise for both standard and narrow stile doors. These devices provide the best combination of simplicity, strength, durability, aesthetics and innovation and are perfect for applications such as commercial office buildings, medical and educational institutions.
- This revolutionary finish coating is now available on all SARGENT product lines, utilizes a silver-based antimicrobial compound from Agion® Technologies.
- MicroShield coating permantently suppresses the grwoth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria.
- Non-toxic and completely safe. The Agion antimicrobial compound is EPA and NSF approved and FDA listed for use in medical and food preparation equipment.
- Applications: Anywhere there is need for a clean enviornment (hospitals, laboratories, schools, medical centers, daycare, food processing etc.)
Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors, the 8800 Series features a rim bolt that combines quiet operation with solid security. Ideal for schools, offices, and hospitals - for both single door and double door applications with mullions.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for standard width stile applications on wood and metal doors.
- Heavy Duty mounting construction.
- Single point rim latching device.
- Built to withstand abusvie conditions.
- UL Certified Latching Hardware and Assemblies (ZHEM & ZHLL).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 - Grade 1.
- UL10C (Fire) and UL305 (Panic) Listed.
- 1-3/4" (44mm) door thickness.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel, 3/4" throw.
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor - 41" (1041 mm) for Standard Applications.