S&G FF-L-2890C Type III 2890-P-2740-KP w/ 2740B Lock by Sargent & Greenleaf
Named a Platinum Winner in Best Access Control Hardware by Government Security News and a Govie Award Winner by Security Today, the Sargent and Greenleaf 2890C solution combines a GSA-approved combination lock with an innovative life safety components. Designed to meet Federal Specification FF-L-2890C, our high security door lock protects critically secure environments while also allowing quick and easy emergency egress.
S&G 2890C is the first and only product that meets the requirements outlined in Federal Specfication FF-L-2890C. Model 2890C is available in ten configurations on a modular platform, making it easy to standardize installation in government and commercial facilities. The Sargent and Greenleaf 2890 has a three-hour fire rating and five-year warranty when used on with our 2740B lock.
The Sargent and Greenleaf 2890-532 has been discontinued and replaced with the 2890-P-2740-KP FF-L-2890C combination lock.
Type III (Exit Panic Bar) 2890-P-2740-KP FF-L-2890C combination lock includes a single-push panic bar combined with FF-L-2740B combination lock.
- Panic Bar.
- Keypad access control.
- Key operated anti-spinoff.
- Compatible with S&G 2740B.
Features and Benefits:
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Ships with one of the electromechanical combination locks that meet Federal Specification FF-L-2890C - S&G 2740B or X-10.
- STURDY INSTALLATION: Heavy-duty, adjustable mounting system provides a strong, solid install to prevent door collapse.
- NON-HANDED: Designed to meet every need: right-hand, left-hand, in-swing and out-swing doors made of metal or wood.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Heavy-duty, surface mounted strike with integral roller for secure, smooth operation.
- PINCH-PROOF STRIKES: Multiple strike options available for in-swing, outswing and double door applications.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Levers tested to 1M cycles and panic bar to 500K cycles for reliability and longevity.
- MODULAR DESIGN: All ten configurations are based on the same modular platform to provide a faster, standardized installation in facilities with multiple openings.
- HIGHEST FIRE RATING: 3-hour UL fire rating that is highest on the market in this segment.
- CERTIFICATIONS: NFPA 101 Life Safety, UL 305, BHMA, UL fire 10B and 10C.