S&G 81-002 High Security Case-Hardened 9/16" Shackle Environmental Padlock by Sargent & Greenleaf
Sargent and Greenleaf's Environmental Padlock is designed with unique features to resist both physical and environmental attack. With advanced built-in security, self-cleaning design, and rugged construction, these padlocks perform in even the most extreme climate. Used extensively in railroad, utility, construction, and refinery applications, customers trust the Environmental Padlock for durability, reliable performance, and security in the toughest conditions.
Built-In Security. The highly durable shackles in the Enviornmental Padlock are double ball locked to resist shimming, pulling, cutting, and sawing attacks. We added a powdered metal steel body around the locking cylinder for even greater security.
All-Weather Performance. With electroless plating inside and out and unique flow-through drain holes to keep water out of the lock, the Environmental Padlock delivers exceptional corrosion resistance. Self-cleaning lock cylinders sweep dirt and grit out with every key operation.
Flexible Sizing. Environmental Padlocks are available in two shackle sizes to fit most outdoor applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Includes 2 keyed different keys.
- Dual deadlocking shackle to prevent shimming and shackle pulling.
- Self-cleaning cylinders to sweep dirt and grit with every key operation.
- Unique flow-through drain holes.
- Case-hardened (9/16") shackle for saw and bolt-cutter attacks.
- Top-loaded cylinder can only be access when shackle is unlocked and open position.
- Electroless nickel plating inside and out to resist corrosion.
- Flourcarbon o-ring diverts water from cylinder.
- Powdered metal steel body built up around cylinder with narrow shoulder to reduce leverage points.
- Key retaining design.