S&G 1883-006 Sliding Mechanical Deadbolt by Sargent & Greenleaf
Designed for easy installation and advanced attack protection, our sliding deadbolt locks are surface-mounted and include integrated hardened pins to resist sawing attacks.
Features and Benefits:
- No Strike included.
- Keyed Alike.
- Full 1" (25.4mm) bolt throw.
- Can be secured in locked or unlocked position.
- Hardened steel bolt pins resists sawing and over 1 ton of thrust.
- Surface mount design for easy installation and suitability for a wide range of applications.
- Model 1883 incorporates at 4-pin tumbler cylidner operated by keys cut on National D4291 blanks.
- NSN: 5340-01-210-5589.