S&G 1881-001 Sliding Mechanical Deadbolt by Sargent & Greenleaf
Designed for easy installation and advanced attack protection, our sliding deadbolt locks are surface-mounted and include integrated hardened pins to resist sawing attacks.
Features and Benefits:
- No Strike included.
- Full 1" (25.4mm) bolt throw.
- Can be secured in locked or unlocked position.
- Hardened steel bolt pins resists sawing and over 1 ton of thrust.
- Surface mount design for easy installation and suitability for a wide range of applications.
- Model 1881 will accept any 5/16" (8mm) diameter shackle padlock such as S&G 8077AD.
- NSN: 5340-01-210-5589.