SAM2-24 - Shear Aligning Magnalock by Securitron
Hidden Strength at Any Angle Ideal for Traffic Control!
The compact and versatile SAm2-24 Shear Aligning Magnalock provides 600lbs of holding force to swinging or sliding doors. It is ideal for traffic control and to secure smaller applications, like sliding closet doors, atriums, and more. The SAM2-24 mounts fully concealed into wood, steel, aluminum or Herculite doors in any position: at the header, door edge or threshold.
600 lbs. holding force Shear Aligning Magnalock mounts fully concealed and is ideal for smaller applications, like cabinet doors and sliding closet doors. 24VDC only.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct mount to door frame for strength and reliability.
- Compact design fits tight spaces.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 6 ft. [1.8m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOVs.
- Efficient, low-voltage, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening. See "Related Items" above.
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1; E08571-1000, E08581-500.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- US Patents: 6,007,119; 6,135,515.
- Foreign Patents: AU: 741,880; China: ZL98809925.S; EU: 1,021,633.
Holding Force: 600 lbs [272kg]
Electrical: 62mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C] Not for use in open channel doors