DC6210 Series Door Closer by Corbin Russwin
Conditions vary from job to job, but a top-quality product that is dependable, easy to install and versatile is a must. The DC6000 Series door closer is the solution. A variety of features makes this the choice for retrofitting, quick installation, and longevity. Corbin Russwin offers a wide variety of rams, tracks and special brackets to meet special header/frame conditions. The small footprint and unobtrusive cover are additional advantages to a versatile line of closers.
Corbin Russwin's history combines high-quality product and innovative design. That tradition continues with the Grade 1 DC6000 Series door closer, designed and engineered with quality features such as captured valves and a complete range of arms. The DC6000 Series is the perfect closer for high-use openings or openings that must meet ADA requirements, such as schools, office buidings, health care facilities, and retail complexes. The series also meets UL and UL10C positive pressure requirements for fire door openings.
More than meets the eye...The design of the DC6000 Series incorporates internal advantages engineered to provide consistent quality operation. Double O-rings, a robust spring tube design and captured valves ensure longevity.
Features and Benefits:
- Parallel Arm Mounting.
- Multi-sized; fully adjustable Sizes 1 through 6.
- Cast-iron case with seamless cold headed steel spring tube.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- Up to full 180° opening standard for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mountings, conditions permitting.
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (690) finish.
Bulk Discounts: For Bulk Discounts please call (1-800-676-7670) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).