8612-BD - Magnetic Door Holder by ROFU International
The ROFU 8600 Series Electromagnets feature a patented design for safer installation and are UL listed for use with a fire rating of 3/4 hours on swinging type fire doors. All of the magnets in the range are 12/24VDC selectable, fail-safe, and suitable for indoor use with anti-residual magnetism design.
The ROFU 8612-BD also offers optional bond sensor and door status features.
Features and Benefits:
- Slide-in mounting plate design for easy and secure installation.
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC field selectable.
- Built-in MOV spike and surge protection.
- No residual magnetism.
- Aluminum alloy casing.
- UL Listed for auxiliary locks under file GWXT.R16728.
- Available in Aluminum (US28) and Dark Bronze (US40) finish.
- Holding Force: 1200LB.
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC.
- Current: 500 mA/12 VDC. 250 mA/24 VDC.
- Dimensions: Magnet: 10-1/2" x 1-9/16" x 2-13/16".
Armature Plate: 7-1/4" x 5/8" x 2-3/8".