8512-DE - Magnetic Door Holder by ROFU International
The ROFU 8500 Series Electromagnets replace 8011 Series while offering the same functionality. All of the magnets in the range are 12/24VDC selectable, fail-safe, suitable for indoor use, featuring anti-residual magnetism design and keyhole mounting for ease of installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation with keyhole mounting "slides left to right".
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC field selectable.
- Selectable Delayed Egress cycles: 15 or 30 seconds.
- Selectable nuisance delay eggress: 0-3 seconds.
- Fail alarm: may be released upon activation of fire alarm.
- Bond sensor feature for remote monitoring.
- Optional remote alarm.
- Fail-safe: releases instantly when power is disconnected. No residual magnetism.
- Available in Aluminum (US28) finish.
- Holding Force: 1200LB.
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC.
- Current: 500 mA/12 VDC. 250 mA/24 VDC.
- Dimensions: Magnet: 10-1/2" x 1-9/16" x 2-11/16".
Armature Plate: 7-1/4" x 5/8" x 2-3/8".