8406M - Mini Sliding Door Magnet by ROFU International
The ROFU 8406M Mini Sliding Door Magnets (formerly known as 8000) is a compact mortise maglock made with steel housing and is a durable option for high frequency use. Fail safe and 12/24VDC selectable. It is designed for indoor use and for mortise installation into the jamb.
The ROFU 8406M is ideal for securing sliding or swinging, manual or automatic doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation: versatile mounting brackets included for new and existing installation.
- Magnet designed to mortise into the jamb.
- Armature plate mortises into the edge of sliding door.
- Fail-safe: releases instantly when power is disconnected.
- Fail-alarm: may be released upon activation of fire alarm.
- No residual magnetism.
- Holding Force: 600LB.
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC.
- Current: 500 mA/12 VDC, 250 mA/24 VDC.
- Dimensions: Magnet: 7-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1-1/8". (9-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 1-1/8").
Armature Plate: 7-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 1/2".