8403M-12 - Micro Magnet by ROFU International
The ROFU 8403 Micromagnets (formerly known as 8003) is a fail safe, designed for indoor use and available in 3 different mounting versions. Housing of the magnet is made of nickel plated steel to withstand heavy duty use. Designed for compact applications such as small cabinets, drawers, lockers and safes.
The ROFU 8403M-12 is designed for mortise installation on sliding doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Fail-safe: releases instantly when power is disconnected.
- No residual magnetism.- Weather resistant cable connection.
- This model is not recommended for life safety or high security applications.
- Housing: attractive, heavy duty nickel plated steel.
- Holding Force: 300LB.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Current: 300 mA/12 VDC.
- Dimensions: Magnet: 7-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 15/16".
Armature Plate: 6" x 1-1/4" x 3/8".