8035-002 - Monitored Mini Shear Lock by ROFU International
The ROFU 8035 Mini Shear Locks are fail-safe, 12/24 VDC selectable magnetic locks. The magnetic shear locks are compact solutions, designed for dual swinging interior doors and can be installed in horizontal or vertical position.
The ROFU 8035-002 features monitoring and bond sensor functions.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC field selectable.
- Maximum gap (between magnet and armature plate) : 2mm.
- Fail-safe: releases instantly when power is disconnected.
- Fail alarm: may be released upon activation of fire alarm.
- Magnetic bond sensor output: SPDT rated: 0.5A/125VAC; 1A/24VDC.
- Magnet and armature finish: zinc plating.
- Designed for dual swinging doors, suitable for narrow frames and glass doors installation.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- No residual magnetism.
- Holding Force: 1200LB.
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC.
- Current: 420 mA/12 VDC, 210 mA/24 VDC.
- Dimensions: Magnet: 7-1/16" x 1-3/16" x 1-1/16".
Armature Plate: 7-1/16" x 1-3/16" x 1-1/16".