8031-002 - Monitored Shear Lock by ROFU International
The ROFU 8031-002 Shear Lock features 2200LB holding force for enhanced security and SPDT relay output for remote monitoring. It is suitable for dual swinging doors, glass doors, in semi-surface and fully surface installation.
The ROFU 8031-002 features monitoring and bond sensor functions.
Features and Benefits:
- Door position sensor: dry reed contact and adjustable magnet.
- Maximum gap (between magnet and armature plate): 1/8" or 3mm.
- Relock delay: 1-6 seconds, 3 seconds is default.
- Fail-safe: releases instantly when power is disconnected with no residual magnetism.
- Fail alarm: may be released upon activation of fire alarm.
- Magnet and armature plate finish: Zinc Housing: black powder coating.
- Designed for dual swigning doors, suitable for narrow frames and glass doors installation.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Holding Force: 2200LB.
- Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC.
- Current: 420 mA/12 VDC, 210 mA/24 VDC.
- Dimensions: Magnet: 10-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 1-5/16".
Armature Plate: 10-1/2" x 1-3/8" x 1-5/16".