2495FR - Universal Fire Rated Rim Mount Electric Strike Kit by ROFU International
The ROFU 2495FR is a surface mounted strike designed with strength and durability for rim exit devices with a 1/2" pullman latch. It can also accommodate a 3/4" latch throw with the included spacers. The 2495FR is non handed, dual voltage (12/24 VDC), and field reversible from fail-secure to fail-safe. This Grade 1 strike is UL listed for both fire & burglary.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC field selectable.
- Field reversible: fail-secure or fail-safe.
- No frame cutting required - surface mounted.
- Non-handed fully reversible.
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Static strength 1500 LB (680 KG).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs (9.68 m-kgs).
- Endurance rating 250,000 cycles UL tested.
- 1,000,000 factory tested.
- 2 Custom fit 1/8" spacers included in every 2495FR package.
- Static Strength: 1500LB (680 KG).
- Dynamic Strength: 70 ft-lbs (9.68m-kgs).
- Housing Thickness: 1/2" or 3/4".
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC.
- Current: 540 mA/12 VDC. 330 mA/24 VDC.
- Dimensions: 9" x 1-3/4" x 1/2".