2460 - Universal Rim Mount Electric Strike Kit by ROFU International
The ROFU 2460 Rim Mount Strike is a partial surface mount electric strike designed for doors with crash bars. Latch and lock status monitoring is standard for 2460, and the strike operates at 12-28 VDC/VAC. The strike can be easily reversed between fail-safe and fail-secure.
Features and Benefits:
- Field reversible: fail-safe or fail-secure.
- Non-handed and fully reversible.
- Accommodates 11/16" (17mm) latchbolt.
- Static strength 1500 LB (680 KG).
- Latch & lock monitoring.
- Surface mounted.
- Zinc alloy construction in black finish.
- Endurance testing: 1,000,000 cycles tested.
- Anti-friction roller keeper.
- Static Strength: 1500LB (680 KG).
- Voltage: 12-28 VAC/VDC.
- Current: 230 mA/12 VDC. 140 mA/28 VDC. 440 mA/12 VAC, 230 mA/28 VAC.
- Operating Tempature: 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to +45°C).
- Maximum Latch Throw: 11/16" (17mm).
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 1-9/16" x 1-3/16".