ML19 Pivot - Heavy-Duty Intermediate Pivot by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Intermediate Pivots are used for alignment and to ensure proper installation of bottom pivot or floor closer. Screw holes spaced to straddle lead lining in center of door. Also use on extra heavy or high traffic door.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintains door alignment.
- Aids in installing floor closers and pivots.
- Non-ferrous base material.
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30° (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot.
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The ML19 pivot is handed. Choose Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH).
- Applications: Full Mortise. Lead-Lined, Heavy or High Traffic Doors.
Finish: The Rixson ML19 Heavy-Duty Intermediate Pivot comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson ML19 Pivot Template