370 Pivot - Center Hung Pivot Set by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Center Hung Pivots are used for aesthetics or if the pivot point is going to be moved nearer the lock edge of the door.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot 340 included.
- Bottom pivot mounts directly to floor.
- Pivot point centered in thickness of door.
- Door must have radius on pivot edge.
- Pivot set features sealed bearings for protection against weather and debris.
- Not allowed for use on labeled doors and frames.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The Rixson 370 Pivot Set is non-handed.
- Applications: Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 500 lbs. Door Sizes up to 3'8" x 8'6" (1118 x 2591mm).
Finish: The Rixson 370 Center Hung Pivot Set comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 370 Pivot Template