340 Pivot - Center Hung Top Pivot by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Center Hung Pivots are used for aesthetics or if the pivot point is going to be moved nearer the lock edge of the door.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot for Models 370 and 117-3/4 pivot sets. Also used for 28, 30, 40 and 50 Series floor closers.
- Walking beam-type pivot - 1/2" (13mm) diameter pivot pin with 3/4" (19mm) engagement.
- Oil-impregnated sintered bronze bushing.
- Completely concealed when door is closed.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The Rixson 340 Pivot is non-handed.
- Applications: Fully Concealed.
Finish: The Rixson 340 Center Hung Top Pivot comes in Dark Bronze (613) and Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 340 Pivot Template