28 Floor Closer - Center Single Acting Selective Hold Open by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Floor Closers provide the best mechanical means to support and control a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability.
Considered the standard for heavy center-hung floor closers, the Rixson 28 Series Floor Closer satisfies most center-hung requirements with a positive stop and numerous options. The adjustable arm allows you to position the door to close against the stop. A closer package can include everything that you need for a new installation (includes closer, cement case, top pivot & cover plate).
Features and Benefits:
- 2890SHO (90-Degree Selective Hold Open).
- Built-in positive dead stop prevents door from swinging beyond the desired opening degree 90°.
- Centering arm with adjusting screws in face of door.
- Separate and independent valves for closing speed, latch speed and backcheck.
- Cycolac, rust-proof cement case.
- Standard top pivot: #340 included.
- Not allowed for fire rated doors.
- Frame stop required on the header at the lock side. If not supplied by frame manufacturer, recommend use of 60131.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The Rixson 28 Floor Closer is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Extended spindles available in 1/2" increments up to 2" longer than standard.
- Applications: Single Acting. Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 350 lbs. Centering Arm. Sizes up to 4'0" x 8'6" (1219 x 2591mm).
Finish: The Rixson 28 Floor Closer comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 28 Closer Template