27 Floor Closer Body - 3/4" Offset by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Floor Closers provide the best mechanical means to support and control a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability.
Considered the standard for heavy duty offset floor closers, the Rixson 27 Series satisfies most off-set hung requirement with a positive stop and numerous options. The 3/4" offset is standard.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in positive dead stop prevents door from swinging beyond the desired opening degree (90° or 105°).
- Separate and independent valves for closing speed, latch speed and backcheck.
- Available Non-Hold Open (NHO) or Selective Hold Open (SHO) at same degree as dead stop.
- Uses cycolac, rust-proof cement case.
- Vertical door adjustment.
- For arch top doors or applications when the 180 top pivot cannot be sued, supply at least two each M190 load-bearing intermediate pivots, mounted together at the top of the straight vertical edge.
- Intermediate pivot(s) required: M19 (order separately).
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additonal 30° (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The Rixson 27 Floor Closer is handed. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Extended spindles available in 1/2" increments up to 2" longer than standard.
- Applications: Single Acting. Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 450 lbs. Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm).
Click Here for Rixson 27 Closer Template