2-346 Standard Duty Concealed Adjustable by Rixson Hardware
Checkmate Overhead Stops and Holders are used to extend the life of the door, frame and any door closing devices. They may be necessary if there are strong winds, high traffic or abuse.
Rixson 2-346 Series is recommended for medium-traffic, medium-weight interior and exterior doors. They cut down the wear and tear of frequency, closing mechanisms, wind gusts, abuse and vandalism. By limiting the door travel, they can add years to the life of the door, frame, and hanging means.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable, standard-duty.
- Interior doors.
- Doors may be single or double acting.
- Slide track design.
- Recommended for moderate traffic, medium weight doors.
- Degree of opening is fully adjustable and can be adapted to changing needs.
- Heavy shock absorber spring provides 5-7° compression before dead stop.
- Multi-function unit is shipped as a stop - can be converted to a hold open or friction in the field.
- Complete screw packet kit for installation in wood or metal door and frame.
- Durable slider cam and shock block.
- 110° maximum opening.
- 3/4" square channel.
- Stop function UL listed for fire door assemblies.
Finish: The Rixson 2-346 Standard Duty Concealed Adjustable comes in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 2-346 Closer Template