195 Pivot - 3/4" Offset Pivot Set by Rixson Hardware
Rixson Pivot Sets provide the best possible means of hanging a door. They are designed to work with the laws of physics to provide long-lasting performance and reliability. The weight of the door is supported at the bottom by the floor, reduces stress on frame, and heavy-duty hardened steel spindles.
Rixson Offset Pivots provide better weight distribution and can accommodate taller doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard top pivot 180 included.
- 119 or M19 intermediate pivots required (order separately).
- Bottom pivot mortised into side jamb.
- Pivot set can be vertically adjusted up to 3/16" (5mm) after installation without the use of shims.
- Non-ferrous base material.
- Doors 60° (1524mm) to 90° (2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30° (762mm) of door height warrants another intermediate pivot.
- 3/4" (19mm) offset (measured from centerline of pivot to face of door).
- Door edges must be beveled 1/8" in 2".
- Weight of door is borne by floor portion.
- Furnished with wood and machine screws.
- The 195 pivot set is handed. Choose Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH).
- Doors with swing 180°, trim permitting.
- Applications: Exterior or Interior Doors. Weight to 450 lbs. Door Width up to 4'0" (1219mm).
Finish: The Rixson 195 Jamb Attached 3/4" Offset Pivot Set comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Click Here for Rixson 195 Pivot Template